PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question

Straightedgecat
05-10-2004, 12:55 PM
About Anti-Flag.. i dont prefferably like there music.. but do they think that they are a straight edge band somehow.. because i just saw a picture and they all had X's on there hands so i would like some of you Anti-Flag fans out there to clear this up for me, because there not a hardcore band so i was just a bit curious. and im not saying just because they all were X'ed up that, that means that there a straight edge band because there music has nothing to do with the straight edge scene...

straightXed
05-10-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat
About Anti-Flag.. i dont prefferably like there music.. but do they think that they are a straight edge band somehow.. because i just saw a picture and they all had X's on there hands so i would like some of you Anti-Flag fans out there to clear this up for me, because there not a hardcore band so i was just a bit curious. and im not saying just because they all were X'ed up that, that means that there a straight edge band because there music has nothing to do with the straight edge scene...

they are just a bunch of tossers really.

Straightedgecat
05-11-2004, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by straightXed
they are just a bunch of tossers really.
yea i was sure on that.. i was just wondering if for some reason they think that they are a straight edge or a hardcore band.. because then i would be really pissed

straightXed
05-11-2004, 08:09 AM
Roya: So you guys are straight-edge?

Justin: I wouldn’t classify us as straight-edge. I don’t use drugs or alcohol, but it’s a personal choice; I just chose not to do those things.

Chris: I mean you gotta do whatever gets you through the day, as long as you’re not causing harm to anyone else. But we feel a lot of negative energy gets attached to labels, but yea, we do what we need to do to get us through the day...

Justin: …and for us that basically is just staying straight.

http://www.dosomethingpretty.com/interviews_antiflag.htm

Straightedgecat
05-11-2004, 01:38 PM
Roya: So you guys are straight-edge?

Justin: I wouldn’t classify us as straight-edge. I don’t use drugs or alcohol, but it’s a personal choice; I just chose not to do those things.

Chris: I mean you gotta do whatever gets you through the day, as long as you’re not causing harm to anyone else. But we feel a lot of negative energy gets attached to labels, but yea, we do what we need to do to get us through the day...

Justin: …and for us that basically is just staying straight.

http://www.dosomethingpretty.com/interviews_antiflag.htm
there not making much sense there..

straightXed
05-11-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat
there not making much sense there..

well they condradict themselves in other interviews but hey thats anti flag for you

Straightedgecat
05-12-2004, 06:56 AM
well they condradict themselves in other interviews but hey thats anti flag for you
yea the love to contradict themselves