PDA

View Full Version : can I call myself sXe?

tonks
05-01-2004, 07:29 AM
i'm only 13, but can I call myself sXe?
alot of people at school drink, and smoke, I have never tried though and I have no intentions in ever doing so.
I don't drink, smoke, do drugs.
I avoid drinking caffein sodas, and stuff like that..

xsecx
05-01-2004, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by tonks
i'm only 13, but can I call myself sXe?
alot of people at school drink, and smoke, I have never tried though and I have no intentions in ever doing so.
I don't drink, smoke, do drugs.
I avoid drinking caffein sodas, and stuff like that..

there's more to straight edge than that. you can definitely call yourself drug free, because you are.

do you listen to hardcore at all?

tonks
05-01-2004, 07:33 AM
yes. :)
almost just hardcore, although there are some other bands I like too.

xsecx
05-01-2004, 07:39 AM
yes. :)
almost just hardcore, although there are some other bands I like too.

then why wouldn't you call yourself straight edge?

tonks
05-01-2004, 07:41 AM
well, I guess I just wanted to know if there was anything else to it, that I wasn't aware of. :)

xgregx
05-01-2004, 08:45 AM
well, I guess I just wanted to know if there was anything else to it, that I wasn't aware of. :)

You must join Edism (see religion section)...You also must bow before Dusty (xsecx)...

Straightedgecat
05-01-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by xshadowsfallx
You must join Edism (see religion section)...You also must bow before Dusty (xsecx)... did
bow before him for he is the ruler of SXE.COM!!.. yes and join Edism, and listen to Eds words of wisome which he preaches on the streets on london

xsecx
05-01-2004, 10:59 AM
You must join Edism (see religion section)...You also must bow before Dusty (xsecx)...

when kids try and ask honest questions we should make an effort to give them honest non jokey answers.

xgregx
05-01-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
when kids try and ask honest questions we should make an effort to give them honest non jokey answers.

I am sorry, it is all in fun and games bother.

Straightedgecat
05-01-2004, 09:38 PM
I am sorry, it is all in fun and games bother.
i apoligize to... forgive us dusty.. i agree now that i think about it, and i apoligize to the guy who started this thread to.. that was a little harsh of me to take it as a joke, because this site is a straight edge resorce

xJoeyNormalx
05-18-2004, 01:28 AM
Are you willing to swear that you will not drink, toke, smoke or fuck around until the day you die?

...and that you'll draw Xs everywhere, wear black al;l the time, and be a pretentious self-righteous arsehole?

straightXed
05-18-2004, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by xJoeyNormalx
Are you willing to swear that you will not drink, toke, smoke or fuck around until the day you die?

...and that you'll draw Xs everywhere, wear black al;l the time, and be a pretentious self-righteous arsehole?

anyone who swears to that is being myopic to the constant of change and seemingly claiming clarevoyancy as opposed to straightedge. Straightedge has a huge rate of people who stop being straightedge, and to ask a 13 year old to make such a claim when they are going to be under constant change for the next god knows how long isn't going to change that while at one point in there life straightedge will be what they are about but always subject to change. I am nothing like the person i was at 13 and while it is totally possible for them to be edge through all that change its not as likely as not. Also the reasons need to be the right ones, like you said in another thread "It's not that you can't do certain things because you're Edge; rather, you're Edge because you don't do these things..."