PDA

View Full Version : Busted Mosh Pit!

xscottx
04-29-2004, 11:42 AM
Okie well. My sister went to see Busted in manchester not so long ago. i went up there to watch a show going on just in southport UK. when me and my mate Pasty Decided to Jump in to the busted Gig. and would u belive there was a mosh pit. We decided to take over and do a few HC moves like windmills and stuff. Half the crowd got scared. we got taken out by police and spent 2 hours in a machester Police station Paying a Shitty Fine.

Just thought i would tell u what happened. cos it was awesome.

xsecx
04-29-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by xscottx
Okie well. My sister went to see Busted in manchester not so long ago. i went up there to watch a show going on just in southport UK. when me and my mate Pasty Decided to Jump in to the busted Gig. and would u belive there was a mosh pit. We decided to take over and do a few HC moves like windmills and stuff. Half the crowd got scared. we got taken out by police and spent 2 hours in a machester Police station Paying a Shitty Fine.

Just thought i would tell u what happened. cos it was awesome.

a fine for what?

xscottx
04-29-2004, 11:54 AM
Well basically it was cosits breaking and entrring. we ran through a back door, and broke 4 windows also.

straightXed
04-29-2004, 01:05 PM
Well basically it was cosits breaking and entrring. we ran through a back door, and broke 4 windows also.

so the fine was nothing to do with dancing. Dude, you broke into a busted gig, times are hard!

xsecx
04-29-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by straightXed
so the fine was nothing to do with dancing. Dude, you broke into a busted gig, times are hard!

for those of us not in the uk, who or what is busted?

xvunderx
04-29-2004, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by xsecx

Good Charlote UK

Straightedgecat
04-29-2004, 07:50 PM
well you failed to mention that before, explain a little bit better EXACTLY what happened

straightXed
04-29-2004, 08:21 PM

engineered teeny pop punk boy band combination, very very awful. Song lyrics along the lines of "i asked you to dance at the disco but you said no". They got right in on that skate punk vibe but kinda fell a few yards short of the good charlotte fan base and ended up being bundled in with teeny pop boybands and having a fanbase of 12 year old girls who scream and have porters of robbie williams no doubt. Best thing about this band is when they attempt to get tough and criticise egineered pop bands.

http://www.ianmeesonphotography.com/images/busted.jpg http://www.bonezone.org.uk/photos/busted.jpg

xsecx
04-30-2004, 08:57 AM
engineered teeny pop punk boy band combination, very very awful. Song lyrics along the lines of "i asked you to dance at the disco but you said no". They got right in on that skate punk vibe but kinda fell a few yards short of the good charlotte fan base and ended up being bundled in with teeny pop boybands and having a fanbase of 12 year old girls who scream and have porters of robbie williams no doubt. Best thing about this band is when they attempt to get tough and criticise egineered pop bands.

http://www.ianmeesonphotography.com/images/busted.jpg http://www.bonezone.org.uk/photos/busted.jpg

so basically the greatest band ever? and seriously. you need to be outside of the uk to be able to appreciate robbie williams

straightXed
04-30-2004, 10:32 AM
so basically the greatest band ever? and seriously. you need to be outside of the uk to be able to appreciate robbie williams

i think you need to out of your mind to appreciate him, but what is it that makes him easier to appreciate when outside the uk?

xsecx
04-30-2004, 10:36 AM
i think you need to out of your mind to appreciate him, but what is it that makes him easier to appreciate when outside the uk?

we're not saturated with him. the only time we see him is very rarely and he's just making fun of himself on mtv cribs. we don't get force fed pop music here like you do there. you can go through stores and not hear the same songs all the time. it's really quite nice. we don't have the same tabliod society where the famous are everywhere at all times and you can't turn on the tv or go to the newsstand without having iteverywhere.

straightXed
04-30-2004, 10:49 AM
we're not saturated with him. the only time we see him is very rarely and he's just making fun of himself on mtv cribs. we don't get force fed pop music here like you do there. you can go through stores and not hear the same songs all the time. it's really quite nice. we don't have the same tabliod society where the famous are everywhere at all times and you can't turn on the tv or go to the newsstand without having iteverywhere.

oh, but does that mean in england we are blind to his true talent because of the media machine that drives it or is he still a twat just not as in your face?

Straightedgecat
04-30-2004, 10:49 AM

AHHH... The British, strange culture...
(Wheres the Drummer??)

straightXed
04-30-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat
AHHH... The British, strange culture...
(Wheres the Drummer??)

session musician. Didn't fit in with the tack.

xsecx
04-30-2004, 10:54 AM
oh, but does that mean in england we are blind to his true talent because of the media machine that drives it or is he still a twat just not as in your face?

it means that because he's so overexposed that you are too jaded to appreciate the man for the genius that he is.

I mean hell. he had the west hollywood boys choir (super gay area of la) there at his house watching the sound of music to make fun of the fact that people thought he was gay.

straightXed
04-30-2004, 11:07 AM
it means that because he's so overexposed that you are too jaded to appreciate the man for the genius that he is.

I mean hell. he had the west hollywood boys choir (super gay area of la) there at his house watching the sound of music to make fun of the fact that people thought he was gay.

i think he's a knobber, i don't like his music, but its better than take that at least. He is a bit of a cocky gobshite, he should have sparked those oasis guys out, then i might have liked him more instead of just talking about it. He's supposedly shocking and contraversial in the media here, i don't see it myself, but it works for him, like you say i'm too jaded but its like you know he's just working the media, what bothers me about him isn't even him, its how people buy into that media of him. Like so many people here think he's great mainly because of the relationship he has with tabloid media