PDA

View Full Version : Shows in Canada

PhoenixRising
04-24-2004, 12:15 AM
Ok, I'm pretty sure I'm the only canadian on here, but what the heck.

Does anyone know of any GOOD shows that are happening in the southern British Columbia area?

All we get is stuff like linkin park and sum41... I wish I lived somewhere else...

xsecx
04-24-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by PhoenixRising

Does anyone know of any GOOD shows that are happening in the southern British Columbia area?

All we get is stuff like linkin park and sum41... I wish I lived somewhere else...

I know vancouver gets a ton of shows, but I'm guessing you're not that close to it?

xgregx
04-24-2004, 09:57 AM

linkin park!!! GOODIE!

PhoenixRising
04-24-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
I know vancouver gets a ton of shows, but I'm guessing you're not that close to it?

actually, I live in vancouver, I jsut can't get in to most of the shows because I'm underage.

Maybe I should rephrase my original post:

Does anyone know of any good all ages shows in the southern british columbia area?

xsecx
04-24-2004, 01:57 PM
actually, I live in vancouver, I jsut can't get in to most of the shows because I'm underage.

Maybe I should rephrase my original post:

Does anyone know of any good all ages shows in the southern british columbia area?

http://www.flexyourhead.net/default.php?page=shows

PhoenixRising
04-24-2004, 01:59 PM
awesome! Thanks!

xryanx
04-29-2004, 07:30 PM
whew, I'm in the canada aswell, bc aswell.....

I wish there were more shows in the interior, although the shows on the coast seem the same (javelin reign and stuff like that..)