PDA

View Full Version : How did you find sXe.com?

Straightedgecat
04-23-2004, 07:18 AM
i think that i would just take little poll, to cure some curiosity.. how did all of you guys find sXe.com i mean i know Dusty Started it, and Viv is dustys "Signifignat other" who i know they met on the site.. i know i found the site, when i was just looking for straight edge sites and this came up.. but list below...

Yokosack
04-23-2004, 07:34 AM
I first went to straightedge.com and they were fuck nuts so I typed in sXe.com and WOOP THERE IT IS.

Straightedgecat
04-23-2004, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by Yokosack
I first went to straightedge.com and they were fuck nuts so I typed in sXe.com and WOOP THERE IT IS.

yea i whent to Straightedge.com to and i agree they are fucking idiots.. so i was just looking for some other places.. and i found this site, and its the shit..

xsecx
04-23-2004, 08:08 AM
I made it.
WOOO!

straightXed
04-23-2004, 10:39 AM
i knew viv and dusty from other boards and as soon as this placed launched i was thankful, as it was an actual straightedge site whilst other sites only say they are but the content is completly condradictive of that.

I caught wind of its launch at straightedge.com

Straightedgecat
04-23-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
I made it.
WOOO!

yea we know that so you are the unquestionable RULER..

Straightedgecat
04-23-2004, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by straightXed
i knew viv and dusty from other boards and as soon as this placed launched i was thankful, as it was an actual straightedge site whilst other sites only say they are but the content is completly condradictive of that.

I caught wind of its launch at straightedge.com

yea alot of people found ths site while being disapointed with Straightedge.com this site fucking blows that one away

Yokosack
04-23-2004, 03:32 PM
Dusty if you made this site (which I know you did and always have known you did) why are you member number 3?

xgregx
04-23-2004, 04:10 PM
I wanted to find a cool forum with straight edge kids that are cool, because straightedge.com sucks.

straightXed
04-23-2004, 04:59 PM
Dusty if you made this site (which I know you did and always have known you did) why are you member number 3?

i'm sure there were some test accounts to begin with

Straightedgecat
04-23-2004, 08:51 PM

yea i was always wondering that to..

xvunderx
04-23-2004, 09:47 PM
I found it when Dusty said he put it up.

I also knew of it back when I needed an email address and there was no board :(

xsecx
04-23-2004, 09:53 PM

system accounts.

PhoenixRising
04-24-2004, 12:08 AM
I can't remember how I found this site... I think my friend sent me the link...

XprennaX
04-24-2004, 08:57 AM
I knew about it cos I knew Dusty and Viv from straightedge.com and the britedgers yahoo group. Not trying to kiss arse here but when I heard about it I was glad that someone would be in charge who actually had a clue about what straightedge really is.

Straightedgecat
04-24-2004, 10:20 AM
system accounts.

AHA so Ed was right..

straightXed
04-24-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat
AHA so Ed was right..

yeah, it supprises me too!

xsecx
04-24-2004, 06:56 PM

well it helps that I've mentioned it before too.

xsecx
04-24-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by XprennaX
I knew about it cos I knew Dusty and Viv from straightedge.com and the britedgers yahoo group. Not trying to kiss arse here but when I heard about it I was glad that someone would be in charge who actually had a clue about what straightedge really is.

oh come on, you wouldn't rather have a bunch of people talking shit and not giving kids straight answers when they ask serious questions?

Straightedgecat
04-24-2004, 07:10 PM

haha.. you should be astonished by your brightness

straightXed
04-25-2004, 01:43 AM
well it helps that I've mentioned it before too.

well that explains that then.

linsee
04-25-2004, 01:48 AM
kent made me sign up even tho i was scared of dusty

XprennaX
04-25-2004, 04:56 AM
oh come on, you wouldn't rather have a bunch of people talking shit and not giving kids straight answers when they ask serious questions?

Well yeah, that is something that's missing from these boards. It also needs some kids who have never heard a hardcore band in their life telling me what straightedge is.

xsecx
04-25-2004, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by linsee
kent made me sign up even tho i was scared of dusty

was?

xsecx
04-25-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by XprennaX
Well yeah, that is something that's missing from these boards. It also needs some kids who have never heard a hardcore band in their life telling me what straightedge is.

well if we wish really hard. maybe they'll come.

linsee
04-25-2004, 01:27 PM
was?
...yes.

Straightedgecat
04-25-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by linsee
...yes.

you mean your fear has left you.?? dusty should do somthing to make you fear him again.. (this message intended for dusty to see)