PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question

Yokosack
04-14-2004, 08:33 AM
If you were to eat something baked with alcohol in it you know like amereto or w/e. Would that be breaking your edge?

straightXed
04-14-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Yokosack
If you were to eat something baked with alcohol in it you know like amereto or w/e. Would that be breaking your edge?

what do you think?

Straightedgecat
04-14-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Yokosack

this is the same discussion that me and Dusty were having in the "corn beef and cabbage" thread.. i think it is a issue worth debating.. but i have a very mixed opion on it, and im questioning weather it is breaking edge either.. so right now i dont have a final conclusion on weather it is or isnt.

sabresnmets
04-14-2004, 05:54 PM
this is a very sore subject with me. it breaks my heart to think i cant have chicken marsala (see corn beef and cabbage thread) i love to eat it and i love penne ala vodka, from my favorite restaraunt luigis.

Straightedgecat
04-14-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by sabresnmets
this is a very sore subject with me. it breaks my heart to think i cant have chicken marsala (see corn beef and cabbage thread) i love to eat it and i love penne ala vodka, from my favorite restaraunt luigis.

yea i posted alot in that thread

sabresnmets
04-17-2004, 09:16 AM
yeah i had shrimp, and mussels,and baked clams

Straightedgecat
04-17-2004, 09:39 AM
you clearly like sea food.. me to

xsecx
04-17-2004, 10:15 AM
yeah i had shrimp, and mussels,and baked clams

I miss shrimp

straightXed
04-17-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by xsecx
I miss shrimp

awwwwwww

xsecx
04-17-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by straightXed
awwwwwww
yeah yeah.

straightXed
04-17-2004, 10:59 AM
yeah yeah.

no i actually feel bad for you.

sabresnmets
04-17-2004, 11:16 AM
I miss shrimp

what on gods green earth would posess you to stop eating shrimp?

straightXed
04-17-2004, 11:23 AM
what on gods green earth would posess you to stop eating shrimp?

he's allergic

sabresnmets
04-17-2004, 11:40 AM
oooooh thats tough, i think i would make my way to the hospital, sit in the parking lot, then i would eat till i had a reaction.

xsecx
04-17-2004, 10:41 PM
oooooh thats tough, i think i would make my way to the hospital, sit in the parking lot, then i would eat till i had a reaction.

yeah. I used to. and then the pain of the reaction ends up being a lot worse than any enjoyment you might have.
now I pretty much avoid it since I hate feeling like my heart is going to stop any second.

Straightedgecat
04-18-2004, 09:13 AM
Im allergic to: Mangos, Strawberrys, cinnamon, Papayas, and guavas, and Apples

sabresnmets
04-18-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat
Im allergic to: Mangos, Strawberrys, cinnamon, Papayas, and guavas, and Apples

apples! i didnt think that was possible.

sabresnmets
04-18-2004, 11:12 AM
yeah. I used to. and then the pain of the reaction ends up being a lot worse than any enjoyment you might have.
now I pretty much avoid it since I hate feeling like my heart is going to stop any second.

that sucks

Straightedgecat
04-19-2004, 12:40 PM
apples! i didnt think that was possible.

it is quite possible and it sucks..

sabresnmets
04-19-2004, 11:04 PM
im sorry

Straightedgecat
04-20-2004, 01:22 PM
It ok.. i just dont eat them, i dont like apples or any of those fruits any ways

xsecx
04-20-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat
It ok.. i just dont eat them, i dont like apples or any of those fruits any ways

I don't know man. strawberries and things with strawberries are good times. mangos are good times. papaya, not so much. guava juice is good. but I'd much rather be allergic to shellfish than those fruits.

Straightedgecat
04-20-2004, 01:41 PM
I don't know man. strawberries and things with strawberries are good times. mangos are good times. papaya, not so much. guava juice is good. but I'd much rather be allergic to shellfish than those fruits.

i used to like strawberries but then i got sick of them.. but i like shellfish alot because thats the only type of meat that i will eat.. but it sucks to be allergic to those things.. i dont know what i would want to be allergic to instead of those fruits..?

xgregx
04-20-2004, 03:02 PM

word d

Straightedgecat
04-20-2004, 07:39 PM
Strawberries and I used to have good times but are relationship ended with a alergic rash

sabresnmets
04-24-2004, 01:57 AM
thank god im not allergic to anything.

straightXed
04-24-2004, 01:59 AM

i don't think i am either, at least not that i know of.

xsecx
04-24-2004, 09:13 AM

well you know you can develop them at any time.

xgregx
04-24-2004, 09:55 AM
wait, what would happen if you did have apples, strawberries..etc.?

Straightedgecat
04-24-2004, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by xshadowsfallx
wait, what would happen if you did have apples, strawberries..etc.?

well somtimes they do get into foods i eat... and my lips swell up and they hurt alot and then i get a big rash around my face.. and it feels like there on fire and it lasts for like 2 weeks.. it sucks really bad i just had one like a a month ago and it hurt alot..

xgregx
04-24-2004, 10:50 AM
damn that really sucks.

Straightedgecat
04-27-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by xshadowsfallx
damn that really sucks.

yea it hurts like a bitch and if it happens really bad, the pain will be gone in a few weeks but a big like scar/bloody scab will be there, and my lips are really fragile to like the cold and stuff because when i get the allergic reaction it wears away the skin on my lip, so multiple protective layers have been worn off after reactions, so i get chapped lips really easily to..