PDA

View Full Version : Does hardcore get null as you age?

hXc_sXe_sxm
04-12-2004, 05:26 PM
i was just wondering if any of the old guys arent as harcore as they use to be, and is your wife a part of you being less hardcore?

flame_still_burns
04-12-2004, 05:43 PM
no.

i'm as hardcore as ever.

i love lots of non-hardcore bands too though.

straightXed
04-12-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by hXc_sXe_sxm
i was just wondering if any of the old guys arent as harcore as they use to be, and is your wife a part of you being less hardcore?

how do you measure hardcore, i go to less shows now due to more commitments, but thats the same with everything, i don't skate as much as i used too, i haven't played football for years, i still listen to loads of hardcore and support the scene. But think about the hardcore scene being over 20 years old and most people in it then are not in it now, they will be pushing or would have pushed 40 years old and at 40 your priorities are very different. I don't think wives are to blame, in fact if you are seeing it as a fault the only blame lies with yourself.

xsecx
04-12-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by hXc_sXe_sxm

no. I'm still hardcore.
my wife is also more hardcore than you.

xvunderx
04-12-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
no. I'm still hardcore.
my wife is also more hardcore than you.

Haha Damn straight!

xgregx
04-12-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by xvunderx
Haha Damn straight!

I fear you.

Yokosack
04-13-2004, 01:17 AM
Many fear viv... (Uh oh is she looking at me? she's right behind me isn't she...)

xsecx
04-13-2004, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Yokosack
Many fear viv... (Uh oh is she looking at me? she's right behind me isn't she...)

she's tiny. there is no need to fear her.

xvunderx
04-13-2004, 08:45 AM
she's tiny. there is no need to fear her.

DUDE I can be scary GRRRRRR see!

Yokosack
04-13-2004, 08:46 AM
*trips over viv and her shortness*

xsecx
04-13-2004, 08:46 AM

whatever you honk in your sleep.

Straightedgecat
04-13-2004, 01:25 PM

i happen to honk in my sleep too... its the thing to do.. I dont have a wife. because im only fourtien.. but I have a cat. ( shes the "straight edge cat").. so for now the cat is my significant other and im still as hardcore.. haha

xvunderx
04-13-2004, 01:36 PM

That was one time!!!!!

xvunderx
04-13-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Yokosack
*trips over viv and her shortness*

Ouch.

Straightedgecat
04-13-2004, 01:41 PM
How short exactly are you??

xsecx
04-13-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat
i happen to honk in my sleep too... its the thing to do.. I dont have a wife. because im only fourtien.. but I have a cat. ( shes the "straight edge cat").. so for now the cat is my significant other and im still as hardcore.. haha

I'll trade you. my wife for your cat.

Straightedgecat
04-13-2004, 01:51 PM

haha.. im sorry i have taken a vow to my cat and it is my duty to stay with my cat till death does she part.. maybe you and your wife should get a cat.. then our cats could have a little play date.. or we could make it cat wrestling my cat vs. your cat.. in a battle to the death..haha

xsecx
04-13-2004, 01:53 PM
haha.. im sorry i have taken a vow to my cat and it is my duty to stay with my cat till death does she part.. maybe you and your wife should get a cat.. then our cats could have a little play date.. or we could make it cat wrestling my cat vs. your cat.. in a battle to the death..haha

we have 2 cats. but I could always make it three.

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=xvunderx

if you scroll down near the middle are our cats. the red on is kingpin. the grey and white one is weapon.

Straightedgecat
04-13-2004, 01:54 PM
we have 2 cats. but I could always make it three.

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=xvunderx

if you scroll down near the middle are our cats. the red on is kingpin. the grey and white one is weapon.

i have two. ones my brothers and the fat brown one (the straight edge cat) is mine... the white ones name is Casper and the Brown one is "Bunka" or Tank.. ill get a pic later..

xvunderx
04-13-2004, 01:55 PM

I can't belive you'd swap me for another cat. you're a sick boy Dusty.

Straightedgecat
04-13-2004, 01:59 PM

i refused the offer.. i love my cat too much.. but i think dusty's cats and my cats are going to have a cat gang rumble..haha

xsecx
04-13-2004, 02:01 PM

I'm saying. at least a cat knows what it wants for dinner every night.

Straightedgecat
04-13-2004, 02:07 PM
I'm saying. at least a cat knows what it wants for dinner every night.

my cat has been getting the same food everyday for the last 4 years.. but whenever its put in her bowl she gets exited like she just got a new type of food.. and she eats her food and the other cats food.. (fat ass). so i dont have problems feeding my significant other because shes a cat and cats eat whats ever put infront of there face..

SgtD
04-14-2004, 04:25 AM

no you can't. beautiful girls like you can't. you maybe could kick somones head off, but you can't be scarry.

am i right Dusty?

straightXed
04-14-2004, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by SgtD
no you can't. beautiful girls like you can't. you maybe could kick somones head off, but you can't be scarry.

am i right Dusty?

viv can be evil, so watch out kids.

xvunderx
04-14-2004, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by straightXed

Mwahaha!!!! thats what it says in my AIM name!

xsecx
04-14-2004, 07:44 AM

evil isn't the same as scary.
she's capable of evil, in theory. but she isn't capable of being scary. who can be scared of a girl with green and pink hair? honestly?

Yokosack
04-14-2004, 08:24 AM
Someone who dosn't like green and pink hair? lol

straightXed
04-14-2004, 11:53 AM
she's capable of evil, in theory. but she isn't capable of being scary. who can be scared of a girl with green and pink hair? honestly?

not me.

Straightedgecat
04-14-2004, 12:03 PM
Shes scares me thats why im not going to trade my cat for her.. haha

xgregx
04-14-2004, 04:21 PM

me

xvunderx
04-14-2004, 04:36 PM
Ahh This tread remindes me of how me and Dusty first met.

xgregx
04-14-2004, 05:27 PM
how did you meet?

xvunderx
04-14-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by xshadowsfallx
how did you meet?

on a thread like his, he was saying I was too cute to be scary, I thought he was calling me stupid, and opened up a whole can of mega bitch anger upon him!!!!!

Then we got talking, and here we are today!

isn't that a sweet story!?

straightXed
04-14-2004, 05:54 PM
on a thread like his, he was saying I was too cute to be scary, I thought he was calling me stupid, and opened up a whole can of mega bitch anger upon him!!!!!

awwwwwwwwww, and then you guys like pretended to hate each other, and there were polls and shit, right

Straightedgecat
04-14-2004, 07:31 PM

after that how did you guys actually meet in person?? but that is a really sweet story..brings a tear to my eye

xvunderx
04-14-2004, 09:08 PM
awwwwwwwwww, and then you guys like pretended to hate each other, and there were polls and shit, right

Hahahaha that was the funnest shit ever!!!!

xsecx
after that how did you guys actually meet in person?? but that is a really sweet story..brings a tear to my eye

she got on a plane a few months later. I got a plane a couple of months after that with a ring. a few more months after that we were married. and that was over a year now.

xsecx
Hahahaha that was the funnest shit ever!!!!

don't make me regret buying you that gumball.

xvunderx
04-14-2004, 09:09 PM

I hopped on a plane and came over to visit. This was several 8 hour phone calls later though.

xvunderx
04-14-2004, 09:10 PM
don't make me regret buying you that gumball.

Dude it waS hillarious! We got so creative!

xsecx
04-14-2004, 09:11 PM
Dude it waS hillarious! We got so creative!

I'm saying. what time did you wake me up this morning and what are you supposed to be doing right now?

Straightedgecat
04-14-2004, 09:11 PM
she got on a plane a few months later. I got a plane a couple of months after that with a ring. a few more months after that we were married. and that was over a year now.

thats a classic story dusty.. where guys both from? i think the story of me and my cat meeting at pets mart is alot less complicated haha

xsecx
04-14-2004, 09:12 PM
thats a classic story dusty.. where guys both from? i think the story of me and my cat meeting at pets mart is alot less complicated haha

I'm from dc. she was from england.
now we both live in dc.

xvunderx
04-14-2004, 09:14 PM
I'm saying. what time did you wake me up this morning and what are you supposed to be doing right now?

Is this your way of asking me to go get ready for bed?

xsecx
04-14-2004, 09:16 PM
Is this your way of asking me to go get ready for bed?

no gumballs ever again.

Straightedgecat
04-15-2004, 06:35 AM
I'm from dc. she was from england.
now we both live in dc.

very romantic story.. and you guys talk during the day on the message board.?

xvunderx
04-15-2004, 07:22 AM
very romantic story.. and you guys talk during the day on the message board.?

haha No only when we are in the same house.

xsecx
04-15-2004, 08:11 AM
haha No only when we are in the same house.

well no. occasionally we do it when I'm at work and you're working at home.

Straightedgecat
04-15-2004, 09:05 AM

what do you do for a job??

xsecx
04-15-2004, 09:16 AM

information security and secure server administration. I also kill spies.

xvunderx
04-15-2004, 10:06 AM

I'm working on building up my own clothing lable.

xvunderx
04-15-2004, 10:07 AM

Ah see then we talk on AIM!

xsecx
04-15-2004, 10:48 AM
Ah see then we talk on AIM!

and what are we doing right now?

Straightedgecat
04-15-2004, 12:20 PM
information security and secure server administration. I also kill spies.

Cool Job.. Dusty the spy killer

and thats a cool think to that your wife opening a clothing label.. is a Straight Edge label or just a regular clothing label??

xvunderx
04-15-2004, 12:38 PM
Cool Job.. Dusty the spy killer

and thats a cool think to that your wife opening a clothing label.. is a Straight Edge label or just a regular clothing label??

The lable I'm running now isn't an edge one, but I'm working on more and more edge stuff for this site. Once my stuff is up and running I should be working thick and fast on edge designs for here.

Straightedgecat
04-15-2004, 02:12 PM
The lable I'm running now isn't an edge one, but I'm working on more and more edge stuff for this site. Once my stuff is up and running I should be working thick and fast on edge designs for here.

Cool.. inform us all when some stuff comes out on this site..

xsecx
04-15-2004, 02:18 PM
Cool.. inform us all when some stuff comes out on this site..

you could always buy one of the ones that we already have... they make great gifts.

http://www.sxe.com/clothes.php

Straightedgecat
04-15-2004, 02:20 PM
you could always buy one of the ones that we already have... they make great gifts.

are there any other clothes or just that shirt?? and yes i would agree that would make a fine gift for the special Straight Edge Someone

xsecx
04-15-2004, 02:23 PM
are there any other clothes or just that shirt?? and yes i would agree that would make a fine gift for the special Straight Edge Someone

the shirt for now. when you're not doing stuff like cafe press which is printing on demand you have to carry an inventory which means having to spend money up front. so as money comes in from the first it provides funding for the next.
we have a few other ones that will be up shortly though.

Straightedgecat
04-15-2004, 02:26 PM
the shirt for now. when you're not doing stuff like cafe press which is printing on demand you have to carry an inventory which means having to spend money up front. so as money comes in from the first it provides funding for the next.
we have a few other ones that will be up shortly though.

cool,, yea i understand how it is to have to pay for the printing of each shirt and piece of inventory.. but when you do things on Cafe Press oyu dont get any money for it do you??

xsecx
04-15-2004, 02:34 PM
cool,, yea i understand how it is to have to pay for the printing of each shirt and piece of inventory.. but when you do things on Cafe Press oyu dont get any money for it do you??

I'm sure people do, but they generally look like shit and can be only done on white.

Straightedgecat
04-15-2004, 06:55 PM
I'm sure people do, but they generally look like shit and can be only done on white.

yea i agree.. i like the blue shirt on this site much better then the plain white stuff that i have seen on cafe press..

xJONNYSCREAMx
02-25-2006, 06:39 PM

I am soooo fucking coming out with a clothing line for sXe animals. Like... sXe cat/dog vests.

stepinsideissue
02-26-2006, 12:50 AM

Speaking of making a good present if you order now you may get it by Christmas.

Joke. Sorry guys. I couldn't help myself. I thought that was on hyatis for the time being?

stepinsideissue
02-26-2006, 12:55 AM
yea i agree.. i like the blue shirt on this site much better then the plain white stuff that i have seen on cafe press..

I was very happy with the quality of my shirts from Dusty and Viv. If that helps you decide at all.

xsecx
02-26-2006, 01:08 AM
Speaking of making a good present if you order now you may get it by Christmas.

Joke. Sorry guys. I couldn't help myself. I thought that was on hyatis for the time being?

you need to look at the dates of things dude.