PDA

View Full Version : New to sXe

sXeArchAngel
04-12-2004, 10:08 AM
I've known about Straight Edge for some time now. I am involved in my loval hardcore scene and have finally decided to make the step to start livin a straight edge lifestyle. I am posting on here, because i would like ppl to help me out. I know all the basic beliefs. Now is there anything i should know.

sXeArchAngel
xXx

xsecx
04-12-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by sXeArchAngel
I've known about Straight Edge for some time now. I am involved in my loval hardcore scene and have finally decided to make the step to start livin a straight edge lifestyle. I am posting on here, because i would like ppl to help me out. I know all the basic beliefs. Now is there anything i should know.

sXeArchAngel
xXx

find and listen to as many of the bands listed as possible.

http://sxe.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=389

Straightedgecat
04-13-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by sXeArchAngel

sXeArchAngel
xXx

contribute to the scene as much as possible and listen to as many harcore bands as you can.. that list that dusty showed you is a good one so listen to those..