PDA

View Full Version : so how many kids have ever met someone militant?

xsecx
04-06-2004, 07:20 PM
I always wonder when people are throwing around terms like hardline and hateXedge if they've ever in their lives actually met someone that is. or if it's some boogey man that they hear about from other people and feel the need to comment on.

xgregx
04-06-2004, 08:34 PM
I was in a local record store, and there were some serious ass hardline sXe guys there...they had X's tattooed everywhere. They were talking about the 'big show' the night before. How they were going to 'fuck up' the people that were smoking and drinking. Two of the guys had blades that had XXX ingraved in to it. He was messing around with it in the store. Both the guys had the "Not in my neighborhood motherfuckers," shirt. They were pretty beastly...

Yokosack
04-06-2004, 09:27 PM
I havn't met any hate edges but I have seen hardline ppl.

flame_still_burns
04-06-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by xshadowsfallx
"Not in my neighborhood motherfuckers," shirt. They were pretty beastly...

my friends made/make those shirts. super nice guys...but they are much more militant than i...and also into totally different styles of hardcore. but we get along. i can't see these guys playing with straight razors though.

i'm curious if it's my friend. did he have this neck?

http://www.seventhdagger.com/images/tattoos/images/neck_left.jpg

xsecx
04-07-2004, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns
my friends made/make those shirts. super nice guys...but they are much more militant than i...and also into totally different styles of hardcore. but we get along. i can't see these guys playing with straight razors though.

you could throw tennis balls through dudes ears if he took the plugs out.

Yokosack
04-07-2004, 08:17 AM
You're right Dusty... geez that must be awkward eh?

flame_still_burns
04-07-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by xsecx
you could throw tennis balls through dudes ears if he took the plugs out.

yeah... for christmas his parents gave him plastic surgery to get his ears fixed. they look completely normal now.

xsecx
04-07-2004, 08:25 AM
yeah... for christmas his parents gave him plastic surgery to get his ears fixed. they look completely normal now.

that answers that. I always wondered what would happen to people once they take them out if they would just stay open or if they would somehow heal up.

xgregx
04-07-2004, 11:24 AM
no, they all had long hair...and they were jackasses

dusty - it depends on how big of plugs you get...if they aren't very big, they will heal up, but if they get too big, they will be stuck like that...

AxZxHxC
04-10-2004, 11:45 PM
about the plugs: also, depending on the size, it may almost heal, but it will look like a klittle ass (like buttcheeks) looks kinda funny. my friend had his almost to an inch, and he has buttcheek ears. maybe he was lucky though.

Straightedgecat
04-11-2004, 02:14 PM

that is one beastly ear hole!!.. how did he get that done??

xARAMVx
04-14-2004, 12:58 AM
I've met militant straight edge kids (and i throw that around lightly). They talked about ridding the scene of metal kids who smoke. Ok, thats a noble cause I guess... sort of like ridding the world of communism in 1950.

SgtD
04-14-2004, 04:07 AM
i got into the scene through punk. my mates and i torched the WC , and we broke the biggest window of the local Mcdonalds. we did that because of animal rights and anti-globalization purposes. we also sprayed McDonalds = exploitation on the wc walls.

but as for me, i would never beat up someone who drinks or smokes just because of that.

Straightedgecat
04-14-2004, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by SgtD
i got into the scene through punk. my mates and i torched the WC , and we broke the biggest window of the local Mcdonalds. we did that because of animal rights and anti-globalization purposes. we also sprayed McDonalds = exploitation on the wc walls.

but as for me, i would never beat up someone who drinks or smokes just because of that.

yea i dont run around beating the shit out of kids who drink or smoke but im not going to chill with them..

Yokosack
04-14-2004, 08:27 AM
I really don't think hurting ppl cuz they have different beliefs is the answer. I have friends that smoke, I've been friends with them for ever and I just don't chill with them while they are smoking, just cuz they smoke dosn't make them bad ppl.

xsecx
04-14-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by xARAMVx
I've met militant straight edge kids (and i throw that around lightly). They talked about ridding the scene of metal kids who smoke. Ok, thats a noble cause I guess... sort of like ridding the world of communism in 1950.

you've met militant kids or kids that talked about being militant?

xARAMVx
04-14-2004, 02:03 PM
you've met militant kids or kids that talked about being militant?
both. I've seen them fight kids just for sitting on the corner smoking a cigarette even though they mind their own business. its fucking dumb.

xsecx
04-14-2004, 02:10 PM
both. I've seen them fight kids just for sitting on the corner smoking a cigarette even though they mind their own business. its fucking dumb.

eh at least they live as they preach.

xARAMVx
04-14-2004, 06:48 PM
eh at least they live as they preach.

I don't know. It might be worse that they do. Sometimes a shittalker is better

xsecx
04-14-2004, 08:47 PM
I don't know. It might be worse that they do. Sometimes a shittalker is better

how do you figure that?