PDA

View Full Version : Braid

xgregx
04-03-2004, 07:15 PM
Does anyone like the band Braid...I understand they aren't hardcore at all, but they are a very good band...They are going on reunion tour...who likes them?

www.braidtour2004.com

flame_still_burns
04-03-2004, 09:00 PM
nice guys.

i set up several shows for them in 94-96. music isn't my cup of tea. if you have the braid/corm split i took the picture on the back of that record. i can't beleive they are doing a reunion. i guess the fact that there is money in emo now was too big a draw.

xsecx
04-03-2004, 09:01 PM
is it wrong that I audibly groaned when I saw this?

the dead should stay dead.

god I hated 90s emo. next up the promise ring and texas is the reason double bill reunion tour.

xgregx
04-03-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
is it wrong that I audibly groaned when I saw this?

the dead should stay dead.

god I hated 90s emo. next up the promise ring and texas is the reason double bill reunion tour.

sure just go ahead and bash my dreams. you always make things so bad for me.

xgregx
04-03-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns
. if you have the braid/corm split i took the picture on the back of that record.

yeah I have that one...you took that picture?! man so you know them personally sorta?

flame_still_burns
04-04-2004, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by xshadowsfallx
yeah I have that one...you took that picture?! man so you know them personally sorta?

yeah... i mean they don't call me up. but if i saw them and said 'hey remember me, '88 steve'...(that is what every called me in ohio) from those shows at the neilhouse in columbus ohio?' they say 'oh yeah! hi.' then there'd be this silence and we'd say 'well good seeing you' ...that would be the extent.

i did maybe three shows for them early in their existence. the picture on the back of that record was shot in my old living room(which could hold about 150 people, it was an old fraternity house 9 or 10 hardcore kids rented and we did shows about 4 nights a week).

the original drummer roy was the one i knew best because we traded records a few times... be he left or was replaced and i lost track of him. anyway...i'm glad you are excited to see them.

xgregx
04-04-2004, 12:12 PM
man, that is really awesome...