PDA

View Full Version : Send me CD's!!!!

Straightedgecat
04-02-2004, 12:43 PM
Attention anyone with a CD Burner can you burn me some good Hardcore CD's such as Earth Crisis. Damnation. Madball. Righteous Jams. and any others that you want to send!! im lacking money and i cant drive and i need some more CD's!!!

My adress is 1554 River Road Titusville NJ. 08560 (Jesse Lieberman)

Please Send.....!

xsecx
04-02-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat
Attention anyone with a CD Burner can you burn me some good Hardcore CD's such as Earth Crisis. Damnation. Madball. Righteous Jams. and any others that you want to send!! im lacking money and i cant drive and i need some more CD's!!!

Please Send.....!

please don't! it's not cool to steal from artists that deserve your money and you should be supporting!

Riki
04-02-2004, 02:11 PM
The argument is that if he doesnt have the cash, and cant possibly buy the CD's, is it okay to copy them and enjoy the music?

xsecx
04-02-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Riki
The argument is that if he doesnt have the cash, and cant possibly buy the CD's, is it okay to copy them and enjoy the music?

why would it be? these are supposed to be bands you care about past or present. it's like if there is an artist you really like, but you can't afford to buy their painting is it ok to go and just steal it because you can't afford it? It's not like music is food. or that you need it to survive. If it is that important, than you should save the money up and then buy it so that the money would go to the artists and in theory keep them around making more music.

straightXed
04-02-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat

Please Send.....!

ummm, listen to the moshpit internet radio thing, or go to the band sites and see if they have any sample mp3's to listen too.

hXc_sXe_sxm
04-10-2004, 01:54 AM
ill send you a copy of my bands ep when it comes out this summer, but i will not steal other peoples music for you