PDA

View Full Version : Most Insane Pits!!

Straightedgecat
04-01-2004, 07:17 PM
Please list below your most Insane, Awsome, completely HARDCORE moment in the pit....

JEsse-

xsecx
04-02-2004, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat
Please list below your most Insane, Awsome, completely HARDCORE moment in the pit....

JEsse-

most insane pit I've ever been in was either a damnation ad/earth crisis show in miami in '96 or a damnation ad show where the lights were completely out in I guess '96 or 97.

flame_still_burns
04-02-2004, 08:51 AM
at the first dayton fest in 1993 earth crisis played. this is when the 'all out war' seven inch just came out... anyway, kids were doing dives when they were tuning... it was probably like 1000 people there and they were all in this huge pile up... crazy.

Straightedgecat
04-02-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
most insane pit I've ever been in was either a damnation ad/earth crisis show in miami in '96 or a damnation ad show where the lights were completely out in I guess '96 or 97.

Nice.. Lights completely out sounds sweet.. They never let the lights be pitch black anymore like they used to.. because of all of this fire hazard stuff.. but if there was a fire wouldnt it light the way for people to get out???

Straightedgecat
04-02-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns
at the first dayton fest in 1993 earth crisis played. this is when the 'all out war' seven inch just came out... anyway, kids were doing dives when they were tuning... it was probably like 1000 people there and they were all in this huge pile up... crazy.

Wow that show was a while ago.. Any Amp Dives?? Can any one burn and send me some Earth Crisis or any other good CD's My adress is 1554 River Road Titusville New Jersey 08560 (Jesse Lieberman)that would be awsome !!

JEsse-

xgregx
04-03-2004, 12:18 AM
Prayer For Cleansing Reuion Show...the song Sonnet...jesus christ...

straightXed
04-03-2004, 04:02 AM
Wow that show was a while ago.. Any Amp Dives?? Can any one burn and send me some Earth Crisis or any other good CD's My adress is 1554 River Road Titusville New Jersey 08560 (Jesse Lieberman)that would be awsome !!

JEsse-

get some money together and buy a cd, its not like they are wicked expensive. I will however send you a crusty old sock and half a cheese and pickle sandwich.

xgregx
04-03-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by straightXed
get some money together and buy a cd, its not like they are wicked expensive. I will however send you a crusty old sock and half a cheese and pickle sandwich.

that sounds delicious

straightXed
04-03-2004, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by xshadowsfallx
that sounds delicious

give me your address i'll it out to you too.

xgregx
04-03-2004, 12:25 PM
give me your address i'll it out to you too.

I am straight g.

straightXed
04-03-2004, 02:16 PM
I am straight g.

of course you are, what was i thinking?

Straightedgecat
04-04-2004, 05:14 PM
You guys are making me hungry with all this talk of socks and old chease and pickle sandwiches... mmm mmmm

JEsse

straightXed
04-04-2004, 05:49 PM
You guys are making me hungry with all this talk of socks and old chease and pickle sandwiches... mmm mmmm

JEsse

well i'll send you one then ok?

Straightedgecat
04-05-2004, 09:02 AM
well i'll send you one then ok?

Sounds good.. i just cant wait to see the reaction on my moms face when she smells the mail..

JEsse-

AxZxHxC
04-11-2004, 12:07 AM
Prayer For Cleansing Reuion Show...the song Sonnet...jesus christ...

ENGOURGE ME

PICK A DOZEN BLACK ROSES

LAY THEM AT MY FEET

BURIED IN GOLGOTHA

AMONGST THE DEADS ELITE

man, i can only imagine the carnage..