PDA

View Full Version : sXe Dancing

Straightedgecat
03-31-2004, 07:20 PM
What do you guys prefer FloorPunching or doing Windmills or just running around like a bunch of fucking idiots??

JEsse-

xgregx
03-31-2004, 07:29 PM
I do what ever is fun...but I rather just go insane...kicking and everything...

Straightedgecat
03-31-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by xshadowsfallx
I do what ever is fun...but I rather just go insane...kicking and everything...

i couldnt agree more i do the exact same thing.. ill bet we could rip up a fucking pit together...

JEsse- XXX

xgregx
03-31-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat
i couldnt agree more i do the exact same thing.. ill bet we could rip up a fucking pit together...

JEsse- XXX

word

Straightedgecat
04-01-2004, 08:50 AM
Although i must say doing Jumps and kicks and just floor punching are my persinol favorites...

JEsse-

Straightedgecat
04-01-2004, 07:33 PM
It seems like whenever i go to do a kick i end up almost breaking my leg or i twist my ankle any tips on how to work some sick kicks into some of my moves??

straightXed
04-02-2004, 05:29 AM
It seems like whenever i go to do a kick i end up almost breaking my leg or i twist my ankle any tips on how to work some sick kicks into some of my moves??

take up martial arts.

Straightedgecat
04-02-2004, 06:43 AM
haha i dont want to do kung-foo kicks.. i just think i will stick with my usual pit reutine instead of taking up Karate..

straightXed
04-02-2004, 06:57 AM
haha i dont want to do kung-foo kicks.. i just think i will stick with my usual pit reutine instead of taking up Karate..

What kind of kicks did you want to do?

Straightedgecat
04-02-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by straightXed
What kind of kicks did you want to do?

I need some ideas on some nice Kicks to do..??

Dummy
04-02-2004, 12:52 PM
watch walker, texas ranger
hahaha

Straightedgecat
04-02-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Dummy
watch walker, texas ranger
hahaha

i watch the matrix alot... haha

straightXed
04-02-2004, 04:53 PM
i watch the matrix alot... haha

which would be martial arts, how about the can can?

sabresnmets
04-02-2004, 05:50 PM
that would be funny, the can can

straightXed
04-02-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by sabresnmets
that would be funny, the can can

well i'm trying to think of kicks that haven't been lifted from martial arts, perhaps football kicks or muel kicks?

sabresnmets
04-03-2004, 02:44 AM
mule kicks, that would be nice. has anyone ever tried the running man, or perhaps the cabbage patch? both not kicks, but popular dance moves in their respective times.

xgregx
04-03-2004, 10:12 AM
I just have fun...

Straightedgecat
04-04-2004, 05:11 PM
there should be can can lines in the pit... is a mule kick just a backwards kick (kinda like a mule does when hes pissed off) haha

JEsse-

PhoenixRising
04-15-2004, 06:07 PM
I run around like a fucking idiot

Straightedgecat
04-15-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by PhoenixRising
I run around like a fucking idiot

the classic running around like an idiot never gets old... i knew somone would finnaly just say running around like an idiot in this thread.. you are the first.. but not the last haha

PhoenixRising
04-15-2004, 08:45 PM
the classic running around like an idiot never gets old... i knew somone would finnaly just say running around like an idiot in this thread.. you are the first.. but not the last haha

It's fun cuz it looks like u know what you're doing, but really, you either have no fucken clue, or your just making it up.

Straightedgecat
04-16-2004, 06:01 AM
It's fun cuz it looks like u know what you're doing, but really, you either have no fucken clue, or your just making it up.

WORD.. but while im running around like a fucking idiot i usually throw a few kicks and jumps and shit in there..

PhoenixRising
04-16-2004, 05:42 PM
WORD.. but while im running around like a fucking idiot i usually throw a few kicks and jumps and shit in there..
oh, of course.

Straightedgecat
04-16-2004, 09:15 PM
oh, of course.

no doubt about it my man.. no doubt

AxZxHxC
04-25-2004, 11:16 PM
From the sound of some of these mosh pits, it seems like we have a lot of sloppy moshing. Here in Tucson, you have to be a good dancer with actual moves. Clean kicks, crucial punches, etc.

Straightedgecat
04-26-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by AxZxHxC
From the sound of some of these mosh pits, it seems like we have a lot of sloppy moshing. Here in Tucson, you have to be a good dancer with actual moves. Clean kicks, crucial punches, etc.

so you are doubting the New Jersey Hardcore Scene?!?!?! i am quite offended my friend.. we have some infirior pits, flips, kicks, wicked floorpunching..

AxZxHxC
04-26-2004, 09:02 PM
so you are doubting the New Jersey Hardcore Scene?!?!?! i am quite offended my friend.. we have some infirior pits, flips, kicks, wicked floorpunching..

infirior? If you are talking about inferior, than you are proving my point that 520 pits are better. And from the way you described it, "running around and kicking and punching", it sounds sloppy. thats all Im sayin. But hey, whatever is fun, right?

Straightedgecat
04-27-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by AxZxHxC
infirior? If you are talking about inferior, than you are proving my point that 520 pits are better. And from the way you described it, "running around and kicking and punching", it sounds sloppy. thats all Im sayin. But hey, whatever is fun, right?
yea its just what ever floats your boat.

xTwoStepx
05-09-2004, 11:30 AM
As most of you have probably guessed, I love two-stepping.
Floor punching is cool, and I'm starting to really get into the helicopter a lot.

xgregx
05-09-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by xTwoStepx
As most of you have probably guessed, I love two-stepping.
Floor punching is cool, and I'm starting to really get into the helicopter a lot.

I seriously think floor punching just looks stupid.

xTwoStepx
05-10-2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by xshadowsfallx
I seriously think floor punching just looks stupid. I know a lot of people that make it look really good. It all depends on the style, imo.

Straightedgecat
05-11-2004, 01:44 PM
i do alot of floorpunching with kicks and then some winmills but not alot.. i mostly two step and floorpunch and kick.. but i usually dont do the helecopter because i got really dizzy at a show a little while ago and almost puked..

Armypunk
05-24-2004, 01:36 PM
I MYSELF PREFER SLOW DANCING ABOVE ALL ELSE
BUT I CAN TEAR A DANCE FLOOR UP BREAKDANCING

disturbed rose
05-25-2004, 01:39 AM
Here in georgia we call mule kicks donkey kicks...you canalso do spin kicks and such. I don't know if you've heard of this but it's a littlsaying those pigs in florida have. "No clit in the pit" sexist bastards.

Straightedgecat
05-25-2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Armypunk
I MYSELF PREFER SLOW DANCING ABOVE ALL ELSE
BUT I CAN TEAR A DANCE FLOOR UP BREAKDANCING
Slow Dancing.?? like at the prom?? thats not hardcore my friend

XrandomideazX
05-27-2004, 05:34 PM
lets two step to some HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH!

Straightedgecat
05-27-2004, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by XrandomideazX
lets two step to some HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH!
are you being sarcastic.. because i two step my ass off at shows

XrandomideazX
05-27-2004, 10:42 PM
im totally serious!
i dance my ass off as well!

Straightedgecat
05-28-2004, 09:30 AM
im totally serious!
i dance my ass off as well!
nice.. i am the two step master.. and then my windmills and my helecopter is sick, i give bloody noses

GIZMO
05-28-2004, 12:07 PM
i have something i just recently put together and i will be using it at the most precious blood show in indiana may 30th. floorpunch to a helicopter spin kick. Then i run around like a fucking idiot until i decide to dance again.

p.s. the wall of death is the coolest thing to do at a show

straightXed
05-28-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by GIZMO
i have something i just recently put together and i will be using it at the most precious blood show in indiana may 30th. floorpunch to a helicopter spin kick. Then i run around like a fucking idiot until i decide to dance again.

it seems weird to me.

XrandomideazX
05-28-2004, 04:16 PM
it seems ....it seems....AWESOME!

xgregx
05-28-2004, 09:38 PM
I usually don't dance at shows. but...oh well.

XrandomideazX
05-28-2004, 10:21 PM
do you calmly rock your head?
or what do u do at shows?

noman
05-30-2004, 09:32 PM
good luck on ur journey for the ultimate pit kick lmao..watch some green hornet lol

xgregx
05-30-2004, 10:40 PM
do you calmly rock your head?
or what do u do at shows?

I usually sing along, I am not saying I don't dance, but I just don't do it often.

Straightedgecat
06-01-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by GIZMO

floor punch to hellecopter spin kick and then spin into the side of the pit.. and make sombody fucking bleed..!! (that fucking hardcore) if your going into the pit to kill people.. i just go in and do my thang

xgcfx
06-02-2004, 03:00 PM
Circlepits!

Circlepits!

Not this ninja bullshit.

disturbed rose
06-02-2004, 07:16 PM
Circlepits rock for real. The wall of death also is aweosme. Most people don't realize the difference between harcore moshing and punk moshing, which there is one. Punk moshing is more like, just beat the crap out of whoever you can however you can. hXc moshing is more like, doin kewl stuff like spin kicks and there's actually some structure to it.

Straightedgecat
06-07-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by disturbed rose
Circlepits rock for real. The wall of death also is aweosme. Most people don't realize the difference between harcore moshing and punk moshing, which there is one. Punk moshing is more like, just beat the crap out of whoever you can however you can. hXc moshing is more like, doin kewl stuff like spin kicks and there's actually some structure to it. yea hardcore is more of a dancing style punk moshing is dumb, it takes no talent.. unlike hardcore dancing which takes talent and either you are really good or just plain awful

XrandomideazX
06-07-2004, 01:38 PM
I cant dance all that well but ,hey, I DO TRY.....

Straightedgecat
06-07-2004, 09:26 PM
I cant dance all that well but ,hey, I DO TRY..... put the hardcore on in your room and practice..you might hit your hand on a bedpost but it will toughen you up and make you a manly man