PDA

View Full Version : questions

xsecx
03-29-2004, 10:01 AM
why is it that even if different people are asking the same questions over and over again why does it seem like we're the only ones to try and give people straight answers?

straightXed
03-29-2004, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by xsecx
why is it that even if different people are asking the same questions over and over again why does it seem like we're the only ones to try and give people straight answers?

I was wondering if you could clarify what this is in reference to?

xsecx
03-29-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by straightXed
I was wondering if you could clarify what this is in reference to?

just in general. it would seem that on other sites no one seems to either ask real questions and if they do, they get nothing but joke answers.

straightXed
03-29-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by xsecx
just in general. it would seem that on other sites no one seems to either ask real questions and if they do, they get nothing but joke answers.

well allow me to quote my answer "the vast majority of people in the world are fucking idiots."

sabresnmets
03-29-2004, 06:01 PM
when i first came on to this site, i didnt really like this site. but it was partly my fault, i had just gotten my computer and i had never been on a forum so i didnt know how to reply so i kept sending private messages and people didnt know what the hell i was saying except for the people i was talking directly to. so it was partly my fault. but anyway i feel comfortable now, like im a part of the club.

xvunderx
03-29-2004, 06:12 PM
I think this is one of the few communities, 9and proably the only one in the cross section folk have been looking at) that actually has anything to do with sxe, and there for the only one with members that care.

It also seems like being an arse hole is THE thing to be seen doing this season.

I have to say though, I love this forum becasue the people on here are pretty neat people, with ideas, and it kind of feels like a family. Like I acctualy care about the people who post here.

sabresnmets
03-29-2004, 06:17 PM
yeah there really arent too many people that post all the time, but some of the people that stopped posting i wonder why they stop. but i agree its like my family that i dont fight with, and have the same anoying thoughts as me. i look forward to my mail thing to come up saying i have mail.

Riki
03-29-2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by xvunderx

I have to say though, I love this forum becasue the people on here are pretty neat people, with ideas, and it kind of feels like a family. Like I acctualy care about the people who post here.

Im new does that mean u care about me? :D

xvunderx
03-29-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Riki
Im new does that mean u care about me? :D

Sure!

straightXed
03-30-2004, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by sabresnmets
when i first came on to this site, i didnt really like this site. but it was partly my fault, i had just gotten my computer and i had never been on a forum so i didnt know how to reply so i kept sending private messages and people didnt know what the hell i was saying except for the people i was talking directly to. so it was partly my fault. but anyway i feel comfortable now, like im a part of the club.

i remember you sending me pm's, that was funny and you aren't the only person to have done it either.

sabresnmets
03-30-2004, 01:12 AM
i remember, you said dude what are you doing, just reply. i felt like an idiot. i really only came here for a question, and now its like a home. my girlfriend makes fun of me, but honestly all of my friends either smoke or drink. so its nice to talk to people that dont. not that i dont like my friends.

straightXed
03-30-2004, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by sabresnmets
i remember, you said dude what are you doing, just reply. i felt like an idiot. i really only came here for a question, and now its like a home. my girlfriend makes fun of me, but honestly all of my friends either smoke or drink. so its nice to talk to people that dont. not that i dont like my friends.

hahaha, sorry for making you feel like an idiot but its pretty funny.

sabresnmets
03-30-2004, 01:38 AM
oh know i was an idiot, still am. im ok with that.

XXX MIKE XXX
03-30-2004, 08:06 AM
yeah forums take getting a bit use to, I was involved with a lot of BBS's and the first forums were really weird. You didn't have different area's it was more one section with a long ass list of threads started in it and it was hard to find replies to that thread and what not.

As for the questions Dusty, What about an FAQ for kids just getting into the X to find answers easily.