View Full Version : I hope this is a trend that continues

xsecx
03-29-2004, 08:42 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/03/29/ireland.smoking/index.html

straightXed
03-29-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by xsecx
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/03/29/ireland.smoking/index.html

yeah hopefully britain will be inspired. The funny thing i was watching on the news was this cigar emporium where people get to sit and smoke cigars and talk about how fantastic they are is now under the ban and its illegal to smoke cigars in the designated cigar smoking place. I would say that seems a little ridiculous but then the owner piped up and said some trash about how cigars are in a completely different league and should be exempt, i bet he types w00t in his emails.

sabresnmets
03-29-2004, 06:05 PM
i always used to be around smoke, my mom used to smoke with her two kids in the car, with the windows up. i was pretty used to it, but now i get disgusted by the smell. even the site of it

XrandomideazX
03-29-2004, 06:49 PM
i was around smoke too from my grandparents and i got used to it but now ,every time i see or smell,i wanna just puke on the ciggarette and hope it puts out the lighted end!!
i dunno about the rest of you!!????

sabresnmets
03-29-2004, 07:27 PM
i dont know about the puking thing but i dont like them.

Riki
03-29-2004, 08:46 PM
lil extreme maybe...

All for the public banning tho!

off with their heads e.t.c

xsecx
03-29-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Riki
lil extreme maybe...

All for the public banning tho!

off with their heads e.t.c

how is it extreme?

Riki
03-29-2004, 11:09 PM
how is it extreme?

sorry should have quoted.. i meant the thought of other people smoking making u want to throw up is a lil extreme.

Straightedgecat
04-01-2004, 08:54 AM
I hate teh fucking smell of smoke im actually alergic to it and i get migrains whenever i smell alot of it...

JEsse-

xethanx
04-12-2004, 01:57 PM
ah, let em keep smoking. I'm pretty sure most of us want these assholes dead any way, even if we want to admit it or not. infact maybe we should make them smoke more... we can give them little self contained helmets that just pump that shit into them 24 hrs a day.

xsecx
04-12-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by xethanx
ah, let em keep smoking. I'm pretty sure most of us want these assholes dead any way, even if we want to admit it or not. infact maybe we should make them smoke more... we can give them little self contained helmets that just pump that shit into them 24 hrs a day.

so you like going to shows in rooms full of smoke?

xethanx
04-12-2004, 03:50 PM
XSECX, I like you and all, and I think your comments are pretty well thought out and well written, but some times I just say things sarcastically, and that was one of them.

sabresnmets
04-12-2004, 04:29 PM
some of my friends smoke, and i dont want them dead. i know you didnt mean that but some people go a little crazy with the straight edge thing.

xsecx
04-12-2004, 05:03 PM
XSECX, I like you and all, and I think your comments are pretty well thought out and well written, but some times I just say things sarcastically, and that was one of them.

sarcasm as a general rule doesn't work with strangers.

sabresnmets
04-12-2004, 05:09 PM
and online its hard to understand.

xethanx
04-12-2004, 08:49 PM
sarcasm as a general rule doesn't work with strangers.

well then let's be friends.

sabresnmets
04-12-2004, 09:09 PM
well then let's be friends.

awwwww. sorry couldnt pass it up

Straightedgecat
04-21-2004, 11:50 AM

Almost my whole extended familly smokes and i dont want them dead.. i would liek them to stop smoking but not dead.