PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: xSECx

SUNN O)))
03-28-2004, 10:53 PM
I'm working on a Social sciences project about whiteness & racial relations within the hardcore scene. I wondering if I could interview you, as you've mentioned having been involved with hardcore for such a long time. This is a purely objective thesis, so I don't intend to twist your words or put you in an awkward position. In fact, I have to do this legally, so I need to send you consent forms and everything, otherwise the project is inadmissible. Let me know if you're interested.

xsecx
03-29-2004, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by SUNN O)))
I'm working on a Social sciences project about whiteness & racial relations within the hardcore scene. I wondering if I could interview you, as you've mentioned having been involved with hardcore for such a long time. This is a purely objective thesis, so I don't intend to twist your words or put you in an awkward position. In fact, I have to do this legally, so I need to send you consent forms and everything, otherwise the project is inadmissible. Let me know if you're interested.

let me see a pdf.

sabresnmets
03-29-2004, 06:22 PM
what the hell is a pdf? this is me being nosey.

xsecx
03-29-2004, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by sabresnmets
what the hell is a pdf? this is me being nosey.

it's how a lot of documents are sent. especially legal ones because you can make them so that people can't edit them.

sabresnmets
03-29-2004, 08:26 PM
gottcha

straightXed
03-30-2004, 01:07 AM
portable document folder:)

SUNN O)))
03-31-2004, 08:04 PM
Okay. I'm going by the IRB this week and will hopefully be able to acquire such documents. However, I've never actually prepared a pdf file myself. Would it be possible, in event that I can't obtain those files, to just scan everything and post them as jpgs?

xsecx
04-01-2004, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by SUNN O)))
Okay. I'm going by the IRB this week and will hopefully be able to acquire such documents. However, I've never actually prepared a pdf file myself. Would it be possible, in event that I can't obtain those files, to just scan everything and post them as jpgs?

yeah. but usually if you ask for a soft copy they'll usually have a pdf for it already.