PDA

View Full Version : Does any one like anti flag???

XrandomideazX
03-28-2004, 12:41 AM
tell me if you like anti flag or why you dont!!

straightXed
03-28-2004, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by XrandomideazX
tell me if you like anti flag or why you dont!!

they're shit, thats why i don't.

xsecx
03-29-2004, 11:13 AM
tell me if you like anti flag or why you dont!! .

why don't you tell us why you do?

XrandomideazX
03-29-2004, 06:19 PM
i like anti flag because i believe in the abolitionment of the corupt government to the united state s of america.anti flag sends the message to any one who hears them, that they will not tolerate a fear based society and so they write songs about it.that is why I like anti flag

XrandomideazX
03-29-2004, 06:20 PM
i mean CORRUPT**

XrandomideazX
03-29-2004, 06:43 PM
any one who doesnt see that are obviously ALREADY bRaInWaShEd!!

xgregx
03-29-2004, 07:09 PM
they are just so annoying...every song is the same.

xsecx
03-29-2004, 08:12 PM
i like anti flag because i believe in the abolitionment of the corupt government to the united state s of america.anti flag sends the message to any one who hears them, that they will not tolerate a fear based society and so they write songs about it.that is why I like anti flag

ok. so what else do they do beside play in a band?

straightXed
03-30-2004, 01:19 AM
any one who doesnt see that are obviously ALREADY bRaInWaShEd!!

ever thought that maybe you could be brainwashed or at least following manipulative propaganda, i know thats the most unlikely thing and you are dead sure you are not but people like the idea of fighting the government on everything they have ever done or supposedly done so its a great way to sell records.

XrandomideazX
03-30-2004, 08:44 AM
absolutely true its a great way to sell records ...but i am not brain washed ,the system has a way of telling people that anarchy through society ,and peopl who stand up and fight are nothing but PUNKS~not true at all

straightXed
03-30-2004, 10:21 AM
absolutely true its a great way to sell records ...but i am not brain washed ,the system has a way of telling people that anarchy through society ,and peopl who stand up and fight are nothing but PUNKS~not true at all

but how can you say you are not brainwashed? I mean thats exdactly what a brainwashed person would say.

So you are all for anarchy right? tell me how you would play this out in todays society? I am genuinely interested in your answers here.

XrandomideazX
03-30-2004, 07:46 PM
well its not like im saying "the entire government is out to get you so you all should pledge allegiance to anarchy".........that is not what im saying .....im saying every one knows that some things that the government tells the people arent exactly the truth....i guess im not strictly all for anarchy im just a person who questions and defies authority!
~like the belief that the govt. should legalize the use of marijuana for instance ...yes it could help people who are disabled one way or another but the sheer ignorance is to say"it should be legalized for taxation."~

Straightedgecat
03-31-2004, 02:11 PM
I saw anti-flag at there Terror State release party at club Krome in New Jersey.. i dissagree with there choices not to be sXe but iv met them and they are all very nice and down to earth people.. so i do like Anti-Flag.. and i totally agree with there views on politics.. iv been trying to meet other Edgers who feel the same way about politicts as i do so email me guys.. jrbackstroker@aol.com

JEsse-

xsecx
03-31-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat
I saw anti-flag at there Terror State release party at club Krome in New Jersey.. i dissagree with there choices not to be sXe but iv met them and they are all very nice and down to earth people.. so i do like Anti-Flag.. and i totally agree with there views on politics.. iv been trying to meet other Edgers who feel the same way about politicts as i do so email me guys.. jrbackstroker@aol.com

JEsse-

you might want to make a post about your politics then in the politics section.

straightXed
03-31-2004, 04:21 PM
well its not like im saying "the entire government is out to get you so you all should pledge allegiance to anarchy".........that is not what im saying .....im saying every one knows that some things that the government tells the people arent exactly the truth....i guess im not strictly all for anarchy im just a person who questions and defies authority!
~like the belief that the govt. should legalize the use of marijuana for instance ...yes it could help people who are disabled one way or another but the sheer ignorance is to say"it should be legalized for taxation."~

how is it ignorant to legalize something for taxation?

XrandomideazX
03-31-2004, 04:43 PM
maybe because it is an illegal substance!!??

straightXed
03-31-2004, 04:51 PM
maybe because it is an illegal substance!!??

but people are doing it anyway and tax money is being spent on enforcing that law, wheres the ignorance? what are they ignorant to? Just saying because at the moment its illegal doesn't make it ignorant, you have drugs that are legal and taxed, is that ignorant?

xsecx
03-31-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by straightXed
but people are doing it anyway and tax money is being spent on enforcing that law, wheres the ignorance? what are they ignorant to? Just saying because at the moment its illegal doesn't make it ignorant, you have drugs that are legal and taxed, is that ignorant?

dude. they don't know what the word ignorant means.

XrandomideazX
03-31-2004, 06:17 PM
lacking education......

and tell me ...what is the purpose legalize somthing that is so contreversial?wouldnt that just create MORE hate of the government?

xsecx
03-31-2004, 06:22 PM
lacking education......

and tell me ...what is the purpose legalize somthing that is so contreversial?wouldnt that just create MORE hate of the government?

no. it's lacking knowledge.

how do you figure that? if part of the hatred for the government for some people are because they don't see why it's illegal?

and again, how is it ignorant to legal something that people already do so that they can regulate and tax it?

xgregx
03-31-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
no. it's lacking knowledge.

how do you figure that? if part of the hatred for the government for some people are because they don't see why it's illegal?

and again, how is it ignorant to legal something that people already do so that they can regulate and tax it?

you are a mean person...but thats what I love about you....

XrandomideazX
03-31-2004, 07:02 PM
dude .dont you think that if your not in school you must lack education??

XrandomideazX
03-31-2004, 07:03 PM
and why would you want to tax somthing that can do more harm than good?
its completely retarded

XrandomideazX
03-31-2004, 07:06 PM
its peoples own decision whether or not they want to do drugs....but im saying ..im sick of people who say "they dont smoke weed but i think it would be better to have it avavlible for tax purposes"
bullshit
no doubt taxing the shit can bring in tons of money but its at the stake of peoples lives.....so is tobacco but im not getting into to that one

Straightedgecat
03-31-2004, 07:06 PM
i have a question that has nothing to do with anti flag. how do you get the little back quote above what you are going to say into your post??

JEsse-

XrandomideazX
03-31-2004, 07:08 PM
i may have chosen the wrong wording for one of my state ments forget about the ignorance
i might have confused people ...sorry

XrandomideazX
03-31-2004, 07:09 PM
just click on quote on there reply

XrandomideazX
03-31-2004, 07:12 PM
i mean do you guys get what im saying ?
you dont have to totally agree with my beliefs and im glad there are educated people out there that at least know a little about what they are talking about!

XrandomideazX
03-31-2004, 07:13 PM
i have a question that has nothing to do with anti flag. how do you get the little back quote above what you are going to say into your post??

JEsse-

see?

Straightedgecat
03-31-2004, 07:16 PM
i see it but im computer retarded so i need to no step by step how to do it....

Straightedgecat
03-31-2004, 07:17 PM
i see it but im computer retarded so i need to no step by step how to do it....

holy shit i think i did it!!!

Straightedgecat
03-31-2004, 07:18 PM
i did do it thanks for you help!

Stay Strong. Stay United. Stay sXe

XrandomideazX
03-31-2004, 07:31 PM
ok you see the little thing where my screen name is...go down and it says edit:quote?
thats it!!
easy as pie!

Straightedgecat
03-31-2004, 07:34 PM
it was as easy as pie

Gracias

JEsse-

XrandomideazX
03-31-2004, 07:49 PM
But YOU do like anti flag ...straightedgecat?

Straightedgecat
03-31-2004, 07:55 PM
actually i do like them.. there not my favorite band but i do agree with there political views and i actually met them.. when they came to NJ.. im actually pretty good friends with Justin Sane.. so yea there nice guys

JEsse- XXX

straightXed
03-31-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
dude. they don't know what the word ignorant means.

now that is ignorant!

straightXed
03-31-2004, 11:51 PM
dude .dont you think that if your not in school you must lack education??

You would lack a school education but whats that saying that if you smoke pot you don't attend school?

straightXed
04-01-2004, 12:01 AM
and why would you want to tax somthing that can do more harm than good?
its completely retarded

because when its legal you can control it and take revenue from it, it would be more money in other areas of law enforcement. As it stands people do it anyway disregarding the law maybe you would like to see you taxes spent elsewhere. How would legalizing it do more harm than good is the question.

straightXed
04-01-2004, 12:19 AM
its peoples own decision whether or not they want to do drugs....but im saying ..im sick of people who say "they dont smoke weed but i think it would be better to have it avavlible for tax purposes"
bullshit
no doubt taxing the shit can bring in tons of money but its at the stake of peoples lives.....so is tobacco but im not getting into to that one

why is it bullshit?

and if its peoples decision to do drugs the the tax money is at the stake of peoples personal life decision's, if the government make people who smoke pot fully aware of how its only legal so they are made to contribute to society through tax money. once legal you will still have laws of missuse like driving stoned and the like. there should be health cost regulations related to it as there should with tobacco, and why won't you get into that one?

XrandomideazX
04-01-2004, 08:56 AM
damn dude your gettin it all mixed up...IM saying its dumb to legalize somthing that is illgal now and is so contreversial in todays youth and urban culture...let them do it illegally i dont care thats not my problem...but when you legalize somthing there will always be the people who protest about it.what people do in there own privacy is none of anyones buisness.its b/s to say they only smoke it because they know the govt. looks out and knows its illegal as well.
and i wont get into the tobacco thing because xsecx has already made a comment and its one i agree with....a trend of banning tobacco in bars~

xsecx
04-01-2004, 09:22 AM
damn dude your gettin it all mixed up...IM saying its dumb to legalize somthing that is illgal now and is so contreversial in todays youth and urban culture...let them do it illegally i dont care thats not my problem...but when you legalize somthing there will always be the people who protest about it.what people do in there own privacy is none of anyones buisness.its b/s to say they only smoke it because they know the govt. looks out and knows its illegal as well.
and i wont get into the tobacco thing because xsecx has already made a comment and its one i agree with....a trend of banning tobacco in bars~

ok, but why is it dumb to legalize it? And also how is it not your problem? once you start paying taxes, you're paying for the arrest, the court time, and the jail time.

but also how can you say it's dumb to make it legal, but then say you don't care about what people do because of privacy? You can't have it both ways.

straightXed
04-01-2004, 11:43 AM

I am only responding to what you write, i am not mixing things up but what you are writing does seem pretty mixed up.

in addition to dustys questions i would like to ask if you could either rewrite or elaborate on the "its b/s to say they only smoke it because they know the govt. looks out and knows its illegal as well." as i don't actually understand what you are saying there.

People are protesting if something is made leagal or illeagal, people protest about allsorts but whats your point?

also if what people do in the privacy of their own home is no ones buisness then why do you care if they smoke pot illeagally or not in their own home? What difference does it make if its illegal or not, masses of people smoke it wouldn't you like the ecconomy to benifit from that?

Straightedgecat
04-01-2004, 12:35 PM
Unless you guys all smoke dope (which i am considering you dont since this is sXe.com) then you should not be getting into the issue of legalization of marajuana...

JEsse-

xsecx
04-01-2004, 12:39 PM
Unless you guys all smoke dope (which i am considering you dont since this is sXe.com) then you should not be getting into the issue of legalization of marajuana...

JEsse-

why? regardless of whether or not you smoke dope, the legality of it does effect you.

XrandomideazX
04-01-2004, 05:03 PM
i couldnt care less what happens to this fucking economy!!
i cud care less about his country...but i have to live here, i dont want people to phukin pollute it more than it is already is.
economy does this economy does that...hey belive me if i didnt have to do some things the economy requires i wouldnt!

XrandomideazX
04-01-2004, 05:09 PM
i see "freedom" much different than a lot of people do!
because i take a second to listen again to what people say and listen to the points government officials try to put out...
well they sure arent fooling some of todays youth and that is why there are so many people wearing somthing or supplying somthing that has an A with a circle around it..so much anarchy through todays society can only cause more chaos ...and all im saying now is..for all of you who wear or belive in anarchy and over throwing this society they force us to live,well keep on questioning authority!
thats all i have to say

sincerely and respectfully
random ideaz

straightXed
04-01-2004, 06:08 PM
i see "freedom" much different than a lot of people do!
because i take a second to listen again to what people say and listen to the points government officials try to put out...
well they sure arent fooling some of todays youth and that is why there are so many people wearing somthing or supplying somthing that has an A with a circle around it..so much anarchy through todays society can only cause more chaos ...and all im saying now is..for all of you who wear or belive in anarchy and over throwing this society they force us to live,well keep on questioning authority!
thats all i have to say

sincerely and respectfully
random ideaz

so what your saying is you can't answer the questions.

and you never did manage to tell me how anarchy would play out, say the system is overthrown with this anarchy then what? people can then smoke as much pot as they want and pollute it as much as they want, with no police or laws in place you are going to have rapists and child molesters running free or are you forgetting that in your idealistic vision of anarchy, i'm all for questioning authority when you think its wrong but you won't even take the time to learn how the system you are against is run, you sound like a million other angsty teenagers who are trying to find a sense of identity. I find it hard to believe that you want a lawless system of pure chaos, you are feel hard done by this society but you have myopically assumed that anarchy will treat you and the country even the plannet better. this is an open invatation for you to illustrate to me how anarchy will put everyone in a better situation. I think you have romantacised the idea of anarchy, and you also probably think that i just don't see what you see and that your envisionment of anarchy is relatively flawless. The ecconomy that you couldn't give a damn about does nothing for you, you can see all the lies as they leave the lips of polloticians and you see the society you live in its true light, corrupt, feeding off the weak and completely injust. If thats how you see things, is anarchy the best solloution you can come up with, but before you answer that you may like to attempt answering all the questions you avoided, so esque of a politician.

XrandomideazX
04-01-2004, 10:48 PM
no comment. i caught myself in a tangle and i will reply when i stop being so ignorant about the country and the people who fought for what freedom i do have!
i fucked it up...your right maybe i do need to learn a little bit more about the sysyem.and i didnt consider tha fact that rapists and child mollestors will be set on the loose as if the have done no crime!
maybe IM just ignorant and i just want to be classified as a person who stands for somthing!!??i dont know
when i figure that much out i will have anither but more educated conversation with you straightXed.
your a very smart person and thanks for the time you let me figure myself out!
and i cant yet answer the questions you have set out for me that i have avoided.

thanks to all straight edge peoples
rAnDoM aLiAs

straightXed
04-02-2004, 05:26 AM
no comment. i caught myself in a tangle and i will reply when i stop being so ignorant about the country and the people who fought for what freedom i do have!
i fucked it up...your right maybe i do need to learn a little bit more about the sysyem.and i didnt consider tha fact that rapists and child mollestors will be set on the loose as if the have done no crime!
maybe IM just ignorant and i just want to be classified as a person who stands for somthing!!??i dont know
when i figure that much out i will have anither but more educated conversation with you straightXed.
your a very smart person and thanks for the time you let me figure myself out!
and i cant yet answer the questions you have set out for me that i have avoided.

thanks to all straight edge peoples
rAnDoM aLiAs

ok, well stick around on this site you may pick up some other things you haven't taken in to consideration, it seems you are not without humility so enjoy your time here.

Straightedgecat
04-02-2004, 12:49 PM
True and you do make a good point so since now you have brought that up ill put in an opinion.. I believe that it should not be legalized unless for medical uses.. but even if it was juse for medical uses and i needed it i would not let them give it to me...

Straightedgecat
04-02-2004, 12:51 PM
i couldnt care less what happens to this fucking economy!!
i cud care less about his country...but i have to live here, i dont want people to phukin pollute it more than it is already is.
economy does this economy does that...hey belive me if i didnt have to do some things the economy requires i wouldnt!

WORD!!!

xsecx
04-02-2004, 01:11 PM
True and you do make a good point so since now you have brought that up ill put in an opinion.. I believe that it should not be legalized unless for medical uses.. but even if it was juse for medical uses and i needed it i would not let them give it to me...

ok. so why do you think this? should everything be illegal?

xsecx
04-02-2004, 01:12 PM
WORD!!!

hope neither of you ever want a job that pays anything!

straightXed
04-02-2004, 04:49 PM

do you let them give you any medicine?

Straightedgecat
04-23-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by straightXed
do you let them give you any medicine?

i take one pill in the morning that my family makes me take for some ADD issues.. which i dont even think i have but its like a minor pill not riddlin.. and im getting off it.. but any other shit no i dont take