PDA

View Full Version : All Straight edges r vegetarian?

Poisoned
03-25-2004, 10:55 PM
hello...Im new here.. and I have a question... straight edges r vegetarian? Can I be straight edge but not vegetarian? thanx...

sabresnmets
03-25-2004, 11:10 PM
yes you can.

xsecx
03-26-2004, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by Poisoned
hello...Im new here.. and I have a question... straight edges r vegetarian? Can I be straight edge but not vegetarian? thanx...

a lot of people are. a lot of people aren't. they're unrelated but have people in common.

Poisoned
03-27-2004, 11:16 AM
thanx but the straight edges in my city dont acept straight edges who eat neat.... I was straight edge and Im straght edge... but Im not a vegetarian.... thanx...

xsecx
03-27-2004, 11:18 AM
thanx but the straight edges in my city dont acept straight edges who eat neat.... I was straight edge and Im straght edge... but Im not a vegetarian.... thanx...

what about other places in brazil?

Poisoned
03-27-2004, 03:14 PM
The Brazil is a big place... but I think in Rio or Sao paolo, the straught edges acept.. straight edges who dont r vegetarian.. but in my city is hard I live in Belo Horizonte.. u know ? and other... here have straight edges in hard core , metal core, emo core...

xsecx
03-27-2004, 09:47 PM
The Brazil is a big place... but I think in Rio or Sao paolo, the straught edges acept.. straight edges who dont r vegetarian.. but in my city is hard I live in Belo Horizonte.. u know ? and other... here have straight edges in hard core , metal core, emo core...

are there a lot of shows where you are?

Poisoned
03-27-2004, 10:56 PM
so so, more less,but we have good shows too, but just underground bands.. cause the mainstream bands dont come to here... in the next week I will in a show of a italian band called purification.. is metal core.. u know? and I have band too, I have a metal core band and a emo core band...

Yokosack
03-29-2004, 07:35 AM
I was in Brazil 2 summers ago for a month and I think it might be hard to be sXe and especially a vegetarian.

Poisoned
03-30-2004, 09:10 PM
yeah.. but we try ...

SgtD
03-31-2004, 02:22 AM
i'm not vegatarian , and a lot of people gav e me the weird look cos of this

i know a great punk band from brazil, no, two!
calibre 12 and agrotoxico
they are great

SgtD
03-31-2004, 02:22 AM
i'm not vegatarian , and a lot of people gav e me the weird look cos of this

i know a great punk band from brazil, no, two!
calibre 12 and agrotoxico
they are great

Poisoned
04-01-2004, 10:29 PM
yeah.. I know these bands... r cool... but u arent a brazilian? I dont knew that these bands r popular in other country...

XxXmichelleXxX
04-04-2004, 12:05 AM
haha, i couldnt imagine being vegan or a vegitarian. i live off of deer meat, and my guilty pleasure is chinese food. had soy milk once, almost threw up...

Attn. vegans..how do yinz drink that stuff? eew lol. long time, havnt been on this site, hows everybody doin?

straightXed
04-04-2004, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by XxXmichelleXxX
haha, i couldnt imagine being vegan or a vegitarian. i live off of deer meat, and my guilty pleasure is chinese food. had soy milk once, almost threw up...

Attn. vegans..how do yinz drink that stuff? eew lol. long time, havnt been on this site, hows everybody doin?

soy milk good.

linsee
04-04-2004, 12:50 AM

dude, im not vegan or vegetarian and i think soy milk is sooooooo much better than regular milk.

xsecx
04-04-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by linsee
dude, im not vegan or vegetarian and i think soy milk is sooooooo much better than regular milk.

you also think that cole slaw makes sense on pizza.

xvunderx
04-04-2004, 10:51 AM
I prefer soy milk too. I like the stuff from the asian grocery stors best though, the stuff that isn't pretending to BE regular milk. Of course I hate regular milk.

xgregx
04-04-2004, 12:14 PM

When I first started being vegan about 8 months ago, I didn't much care for Soy Milk, but I guess I got use to it, and now I love it.

Straightedgecat
04-11-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by straightXed
soy milk good.

My mom drinks Soy Milk..

Straightedgecat
04-13-2004, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by xshadowsfallx
When I first started being vegan about 8 months ago, I didn't much care for Soy Milk, but I guess I got use to it, and now I love it.

does it taste better then regular milk??.. because i dont drink regular milk because i hate the taste..

Poisoned
04-13-2004, 11:57 PM
Im becominc in a vegan, Im trying to be a vegan, In the two last weeks I dont ate meat, eggs, just milk, but I like soy milk too... I like the vegan politics.... but Im just trying...

xvunderx
04-14-2004, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat
does it taste better then regular milk??.. because i dont drink regular milk because i hate the taste..

I got some in a can that was there to be soy and not a milk replacement, that didn't taste anything like reall milk and I liked that alot. So i bought a carton of it in the milk section, and it tasted like real milk, I was so upset, cos I don't like the taste of real milk on its own at all.

If you can find the stuff in a can, it was in the asian food section, that stuff is good times!

Straightedgecat
04-15-2004, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by xvunderx
I got some in a can that was there to be soy and not a milk replacement, that didn't taste anything like reall milk and I liked that alot. So i bought a carton of it in the milk section, and it tasted like real milk, I was so upset, cos I don't like the taste of real milk on its own at all.

If you can find the stuff in a can, it was in the asian food section, that stuff is good times!

milk in a can.. sounds interesting.. i actually tried some soy milk this morning when i by accidently ate my moms cereal.. but it actually wasnt bad.

SgtD
04-16-2004, 04:24 AM
yeah.. I know these bands... r cool... but u arent a brazilian? I dont knew that these bands r popular in other country...

appearently i'm hungarian. agrotoxico played here 2 years ago at a festival, and they brought some calibre 12 cds with them. i only got the calibre 12 cd, cos i lost the agrotoxico, but at least i saw them live.

as for soy milk- you can not buy it in Hungary. i couldn't find one in the biggest hypermarket.

Straightedgecat
04-16-2004, 06:37 AM
why the hell dont they sell soy milk in Hungary

xsecx
04-16-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat
why the hell dont they sell soy milk in Hungary

probably because former eastern bloc countries aren't known for their booming vegan populations.

Straightedgecat
04-19-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
probably because former eastern bloc countries aren't known for their booming vegan populations.

Yea there more the Meat and Potatoes Type..

SgtD
04-21-2004, 03:37 AM

exactly.
but seriously i think we are a small market after all..

Straightedgecat
04-21-2004, 11:36 AM
out here theres like 15 great health food store that sell really good vegan food and good soy milk.. i would mail you some since you cant get it over there but i think it would be pretty nasty by the time it got there...

hXc_sXe_sxm
04-24-2004, 01:33 AM
soy milk takes some gettin use to at first

ever since i became a vegetarian, the food i eat most is chicken

sabresnmets
04-24-2004, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by hXc_sXe_sxm

ever since i became a vegetarian, the food i eat most is chicken

please tell me your kidding!!!!!

hXc_sXe_sxm
04-24-2004, 01:46 AM
no i eat chicken all the time but i dont consider myself a vegetarian anymore, that only lasted about 3 months

sabresnmets
04-24-2004, 01:54 AM
you confused me.

hXc_sXe_sxm
04-24-2004, 03:45 AM
Kill confusion by killing options
(gray matter lyric from burn no bridges, Food For Thought/Take It Back Cd)

xvunderx
04-24-2004, 07:11 AM
no i eat chicken all the time but i dont consider myself a vegetarian anymore, that only lasted about 3 months

So when you were vegetarian the thing you ate most was not chicken, and now you eat meat the meat you eat is chicken?

xgregx
04-24-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by xvunderx
So when you were vegetarian the thing you ate most was not chicken, and now you eat meat the meat you eat is chicken?

yeah I think thats what he is gettin at.

hXc_sXe_sxm
04-26-2004, 04:30 PM
yea thats what im getting at

xsecx
04-27-2004, 10:18 AM
yea thats what im getting at

so basically what you're saying is that you're an idiot that likes to mislabel himself.

xgregx
04-27-2004, 06:40 PM
so basically what you're saying is that you're an idiot that likes to mislabel himself.

yep.

SgtD
04-28-2004, 03:46 AM
thanx, but that's not that important
i don't even like milk you know.

hXc_sXe_sxm
05-09-2004, 09:36 PM
"no i eat chicken all the time but i dont consider myself a vegetarian anymore, that only lasted about 3 months"

yay! im quoting myself

so if you read that im not mislabeling anything

straightXed
05-10-2004, 02:07 AM
"no i eat chicken all the time but i dont consider myself a vegetarian anymore, that only lasted about 3 months"

yay! im quoting myself

so if you read that im not mislabeling anything

i'm quoting you too "ever since i became a vegetarian, the food i eat most is chicken"