PDA

View Full Version : Moshachusetts H/C....

xethanx
03-25-2004, 02:46 PM
Where did it go?

flame_still_burns
03-25-2004, 04:08 PM
it all turns into rock and roll.

like:

SSD
DYS
Slapshot

started good, turned into aerosmith.

xethanx
03-25-2004, 04:11 PM
I'm not sure I see the relationship between choak and mick jagger... or who ever sings for arowsmith.

flame_still_burns
03-25-2004, 06:26 PM
well... slapshot is trying to be all core again... because there is a market for it now. trust me in the mid - 90's they were a rock band. they sold out and now they come back and kids welcome them with open arms so they can go see a bunch of guys who stopped caring years ago play 'straight edge in your face'.

so what choke has in common with mick jagger (or steven tyler for that matter) is that music is a business venture.

xsecx
03-25-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns
well... slapshot is trying to be all core again... because there is a market for it now. trust me in the mid - 90's they were a rock band. they sold out and now they come back and kids welcome them with open arms so they can go see a bunch of guys who stopped caring years ago play 'straight edge in your face'.

so what choke has in common with mick jagger (or steven tyler for that matter) is that music is a business venture.

I still know kids who really really want to get their hair cut by jack.

xsecx
03-25-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by xethanx
Where did it go?

they all moved to california.

xethanx
03-27-2004, 03:45 AM
yea they actualy have a scene out there, in cali. it's nice, you can see any kind of show, any night of the week just about, and pick up some good mexican food on the way home :)

X magma X
03-30-2004, 12:22 PM
haven't you seen the On Broken Wings hoodies? moshachuettes. rad.

xethanx
04-01-2004, 12:54 PM
well if there were shows more than once every other month maybe I would have seen a kid wearing one.

straightXed
04-01-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by X magma X
haven't you seen the On Broken Wings hoodies? moshachuettes. rad.

i have one