PDA

View Full Version : sxe nazis?

SgtD
03-23-2004, 05:12 AM
are there any?
I heard that there are nazis, who don't drink, do drugs, smoke because hitler didn't drink (don't they know that hitler was amphetamin addict?)
if there are, they don't call themselves sxe i think.
any comments?

xsecx
03-23-2004, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by SgtD
are there any?
I heard that there are nazis, who don't drink, do drugs, smoke because hitler didn't drink (don't they know that hitler was amphetamin addict?)
if there are, they don't call themselves sxe i think.
any comments?

kind of. for a little bit a couple of years ago there were people trying to call themselves hate edge (this is of course ignoring the fact that there was already something called hate edge that is totally irrelevant to racism) that were basically racist and edge. The blue eyed devils was one of the bands. however, they've all kind of dropped off the face of the earth about as quickly as they came.

Yokosack
03-23-2004, 08:45 AM
That's interesting, xsecx is full of knowledge about sXe and that alike. So what was the orriginal Hate edge?

xsecx
03-23-2004, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Yokosack
That's interesting, xsecx is full of knowledge about sXe and that alike. So what was the orriginal Hate edge?

just another term for militant straight edge. hate edge people get inapproriately labeled hardline all the time. hardline is a completely different philosophy that involves a lot more than just straight edge.

SgtD
03-31-2004, 02:38 AM
so a guy from dropkick murphys has hate edge tattooed on his fingers, and he sings about whiskey and beer...isn't hate edge referring to anti-sxe?

SgtD
03-31-2004, 02:39 AM
oh and he is not edge

xsecx
03-31-2004, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by SgtD
so a guy from dropkick murphys has hate edge tattooed on his fingers, and he sings about whiskey and beer...isn't hate edge referring to anti-sxe?

not typically. but it could be a matter of the same set of words meaning one thing within a subculture and someone else indepently meaning something else. there is also the chance that dude used to be edge and got a stupid tattoo.

Yokosack
03-31-2004, 03:50 PM
Ya, I wouldn't understand anyone being Anit-Edge, but w/e. He was prolly once edge and got that tat.

Straightedgecat
04-11-2004, 05:31 PM
I happen to have a jewish father so if there are any sXe Nazis out there damn them to hell..

Straightedgecat
04-11-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Yokosack
Ya, I wouldn't understand anyone being Anit-Edge, but w/e. He was prolly once edge and got that tat.

its hard to say but i agree with you that i cant seing any purpose for anyone to be anti-edge.. but there are stoners at my school who claim that they hate kids that are Straight Edge.. i cant see why.. but there are so there is a chance that he maybe is against sXe..